5-Letter DDS .COMs
Why do you need a 5-letter.COM for your Dental Practice? ...Patients have easier access to your practice and can find you easily on line
We specialize in selling short & meaningful .COMs.
All domains are listed alphabetically
Click one of the links below to buy your domain.
All offerings are for domains without content.
Many businesses value short acronym domains and often use them in place of their names on the Internet.
There are a number of reasons why businesses do this.
1) The acronym is usually easy to remember.
2) It is often easier to spell than the business's name.
3) It is easier to say or type a short acronym on a handheld device like a cell phone.
All of these factors make it easier to access your business on the Internet.
Owning a domain that is also the acronym for your practice name could set your practice apart from your competitors.
What you should know about us
1) We have been selling domains since 2008 to businesses and individuals alike.
2) Our prices are very competitive. We base our asking price on our actual past sales for similar domains. Then we verify that our asking price never exceeds the Industry's median price for similar domains.
3) When you buy your domain from us, we will use Escrow.com, a highly respected and independent escrow company to process your transaction.
4) We will pay the escrow fee.
For more about URL-sales.com, click here.
We have been privileged to serve important businesses in various industries on four continents - key firms in Architecture, Commerce, Finance, and Law.
Among our clients are:
Klarquist Sparkman, LLP
-Intellectual Property Lawyers
Meyer | Greeson | Paullin | Benson
Rayman Beitchman, LLP
-Expropriation and Litigation Counsel
Nunn Hayward LLP
-Chartered Public Accountants